November 3 is “World Remembrance for Victims of Car Accidents” day. And just be completely tone deaf, I’m taking advantage of the day to provide a top ten list of car crash songs. Hit the break for the countdown to start. Here’s a few runners up you won’t find in the top 10:
- Airbag by Radiohead. See also: The Tourist, Radiohead’s “prequel” to Airbag.
- Drinking and Driving by Black Flag
- Shredded Humans by Cannibal Corpse
- Detroit Rock City by KISS
- Lightning Crashes by Live
- Mr Ambulance Driver by The Flaming Lips
- Ed by Ice-T