1. You Know That I’m No Good (Amy Winehouse cover)-The Arctic Monkeys. Frankly, I don’t think reasons 2 through 9 come close to this one, but I’ll keep going anyway.
Carmen “super hot chick” Electra is now doing Naked Women’s Wrestling. This can’t be for real, can it?
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Live in Mexico.
An out-of-print, limited edition concert by the band. Karen’s voice is pretty harsh here, but other than that it’s mint. Samples:
Cold Night-Yeah Yeah Yeahs (live).
4. The Hold Steady – Killer Parties Remix.
5. Joe Strummer – Sanposuru Harajuku (Liquid Rooms in Tokyo, Japan, Oct 1, 2002)
6. Does anybody have the audio for either Amy Winehouse covering Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” or Alanis Morisette’s cover of “My Humps”?: If you do, I wannit!!!!
7. Knife (Grizzly Bear cover)-Born Ruffians
9. A Clutchy Hopkins Mixtape. DO NOT MISS THIS. It is like nothing you’ve ever heard before, I promise you.
10. There is no ten.
11. This blog goes up to eleven!