16. The Ballad of John and Yoko. This is one of those songs I think a lot of people wouldn’t put in their top 20. But I love it.
15. Norwegian Wood. If you think of wood as being slang for penis, it gives this song a whole new meaning. Cornershop’s version is best. PM Dawn’s is pretty meh on repeated listens, but it’s curious so I included it.
14. Hey Jude. Na, na na, na na na naaaaaaa!
13. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
12. I Want to Hold Your Hand. Remember when this was controversial? Me neither. But I read about it. Make sure you listen to Al Green’s version.
11. Eleanor Rigby Closing out the post with this one. Lots of versions. Come back tomorrow for the top 10!