1. Some vegetarians say they won’t eat anything with a face . . .
2. Passion of the Weiss has posted the results of his 25 greatest hip hop albums of all time. Go and check it out.
3. Harvest Moon (Neil Young cover)-Elliot Smith.
4. John P. Strohm–Sha La. The new single off Everyday Life, from John P. Strohm, formerly of Blake Babies.
5. If you go here, to the K-Otix page, you’ll find one of my favorite mixtapes ever. It’s Legendary K.O.’s “Pre-Season Mixtape.” It’s not new, but it’s incredibly witty, sharp, and it’s got great beats for a little=known underground tape. You gotta check it out and leave me a comment. Let me know what you think. It features the best song about Katrina ever–it blows Minority Report away and I even like it more than any of Lil’ Weezy’s great K songs, too. George Bush Doesn’t Like Black People-Legendary K.O. It also has lots of other songs. Like Crayzee-Legendary K.O.
6. And this is pretty cool. The band moe covering Fishbone.
8. Kasabian: Live, Acoustic, February 2007.
9. Backstreet Blupmkins II Men. WTF???
10. Jay-Z: 80s Baby.