2. Marvin Gaye’s Coke commercial.
3. COACH AND FOUR Iâ€™m still pushing Coach and Four. Love love love â€˜em.
The Coach and Fourâ€”Tiger High 85
The Coach and Four â€“ Girls Arms Redux
4. They’re gonna remake Sgt. Pepper’s Lonelyhearts Club Band. This can’t possibly be good. And yet the idea of Brandon Flowers singing “Fixing a Hole” is oddly intriguing.
5. I (heart) The Clash. I’m gonna trip around the edge of one of my blog-rules, which is to avoid RIAA bands. Because this is so cool.
6. GOOD SHOES. Photos on my Wall-Good Shoes
7. Why I’d Never Be a Vet.
8. The great Matador Records offers a Pavement collection for you!
9. Les Gams-Toi L’Ami (Beatles cover–All My Loving)
10. Check out Amy’s great post at Shake Your Fist. Very cool new bands.