The National Rifle’s fourth EP, Vanity Press is due out Aug. 31. One wonders how they can run a band-business on EPs, but this probably sums it up:
“We’re doing this because we don’t give a shit if we’re a hundred years old and still have to work day jobs to drive 18 hours to New Orleans for a show over the weekend. We’re investing our lives in this because it’s the only thing we care about.” – Hugh (the band’s frontman).
- 08.06 – 08.08 Hannah Fest Newton, NJ
- 08.19.10 Pet Cemetary Baltimore, MD
- 08.28.10 Kung Fu Necktie Philadelphia, PA
- 09.19.10 Restuarant Festival West Chester, PA
- 11.13.10 Johnny Brenda’s Philadelphia, PA