If you like Cap, hit the break. If you don’t, don’t.
A tribute to the character who best represents The Avengers, even if he wasn’t a founding member.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE CAP STORIES:
1. Cap and Deathlok. Because Mike Zeck truly is the best Cap artist of all time. Get it here.
2. The first 50 issues of Ed Brubaker’s current run.
3. The all-too-short nine John Byrne issues, including #250, which was the most interesting, least-inessential retelling of Cap’s origin ever made.
4. The Avengers #4 (Cap is found frozen in an iceberg and joins The Avengers).
5. The Ultimates. (First series, by Mark Millar.)
6. Marvel Civil War.