1. The new eponymous album (“Grace Potter and the Nocturnals“) has a rad silver cover and a retro photo.
2. The video for Tiny Light is kinda cool, too, in a glitzy sorta way.
3. The new material is just as good live, and Grace shares her shows on the archive. Here’s a few from the new album:
4. The lead track on the new record, due in June, titled “Paris (Ooh La La)” sounds like a really, really good Heart song. Heart used to make good music. Before they got all fat and ballad-y.
5. Grace is also known to belt out a cool cover or two.